Final Pre-Departure Assignment

I'm nervous. Not really about Chile itself, but about food. I'm just super nervous about being a pain because of my dietary needs. I'm not even worried about my language barrier. It's frustrating, but I'm still positive. I think it's helping me that my family and I are going to a Museum in Richmond and then having lunch with my grandparents. It gets my mind off Chile, but that just means I'll freak out at the airport. Plus, I know I'm going to cry at the airport, I can feel it.

I finished packing and this is what I have;

1.Neck Pillow
2. Sylvia Plath's collection book
3. two sets of head phones
4. cat socks!!!
5. Clothes
6. chargin converter
7. Travel Phone
8. Mason Jar cup
9. passport
10. granola bars


Picture coming soon!!

Comments

  1. If you freak out at the airport just give me the signal. That way we can do it together. I am nervous, but at the moment I am so excited that it hasn't really hit me yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts